Why Choose Us?
Azria Health Olathe provides excellence at every level, delivering exceptional service to each individual – from our inviting welcome program to our individualized care plans – we are with you every step of the way. Our team considers every detail in making you feel at home, providing a high level of personal attention. The entire Azria Health Olathe experience is designed to encourage social activity and maintain regimens that foster health and well-being.
- Five-Star Quality Rating
- Individualized Care Plans
- State-of-the-Art Programs
For Healthcare Providers
An interdisciplinary approach
We collaborate with our partners in care to achieve the best outcomes for each individual.
For Our Residents
Your health and well-being
Patient-focused health programs and specialized services to our dining and social events.
You are part of our team
We understand how important family can be in the caring and rehabilitation process.
We Provide Post-Acute Rehabilitation and Long Term Care
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Neurological and Stroke Care
- Post Cardiac Care
- Orthopedic Care
- Pulmonary Care
- Wound Care
Friendly, comfortable, active environment
- Complimentary Cable TV, Wi-Fi and phones
- Chef-Prepared Menus and Private Dining Room
- Beauty Salon and Spa Services
- Life-enriching Lectures and Presentations
- Private Lounge, Media Room, Library and Reading Center
- Pet Visitation
- Laundry Services
We're Ready To Respond
We welcome your questions and would be happy to assist you in learning more about Azria Health. Complete the form and our team will get back to you.
Azria Health Olathe
Let us show you the Azria Health difference and review how our programs and services meet your needs.
SCHEDULE A TOUR TODAY
AZRIA HEALTH OLATHE
201 E. FLAMING ROAD OLATHE, KANSAS 66061 T 913.829.2273 F 913.829.1590 [email protected]
Conveniently located in a vibrant community 2 miles from Olathe Medical Center 10 minutes from Kansas City
Awards & Recognition
FIVE-STAR QUALITY RATED This prestigious designation by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services identifies facilities demonstrating clinical and regulatory excellence.
- Recipient of 2015, 2016 and 2018 KACE Award for Excellence in Quality Care
- Member of Kansas Health Care Association
- Member of American Healthcare Association
- Medicare and Medicaid approved facility. Most Insurances and Private Pay accepted.